Social Media Marketing
Internet marketing for your products or services was rather difficult prior to the onset of social media. With the right social media marketing campaign there is no doubt you can achieve success beyond your expectations. Many of these sites have a high domain authority which can give your ecommerce site an excellent SERP (search engine ranking position). But of course the first question is how do I get started?
First make sure your website is optimized and ready for a social media campaign.
- Is your website mobile responsive?
- Have you implemented On-Page SEO for your websites?
- Does your website contain engaging original content?
- Minimum of 300 words per page with keywords in the H1, H2 and H3 tags
- Most important keywords in the first sentence of the first paragraph
- Long tail keywords in the page title and description meta tags
- Does your website contain embedded videos about your products or services?
- Have you implemented Google Analytics?
- Easy navigation with no broken links
Next write informative articles about your products or services with promo videos showing your products in action. Setup social media accounts on Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, Linkedin, Tumblr, Blogger.com, WordPress and Youtube. As I’ve mentioned before in other articles, text and pics alone will not engage visitors to stay on your website and reduce your site’s bounce rate. Articles you generated for these social media pages should have embedded as well. Make sure each blog is around 400 to 500 words and include anchor text backlinks in the body of your text to different pages on your website pages giving them more page authority.
Social media marketing is not something you do until you achieve your targeted SERP. New blogs need to be added on a regular basis because Google loves new content as this engages customers to keep coming back to your blog.
Using social media marketing to increase your website’s page authority is how you achieve excellent SERP because visitors who follow your blog will result in their followers linking back to your blog increasing your backlinks exponentially to your website.