Master’s SEO Guide
SEO is a method to make sure your website is Google friendly and can be found easily on search engines. This process can be very expensive and if you hire an expert, ask for references or you might be out alot of money with no results.
Social media marketing seems to be the best way of getting information about your services or products to the public and is an efficient way of content marketing.
As mentioned before, Google likes original fresh content so keep your site updated on a regular basis and try to have around 300 to 500 words per page with embedded videos which engages visitors more and reduces your page bounce rate.
Site structure with easy navigation is important to give visitors a pleasant experience making it easy to find what they are looking for. Check for broken infrastructure links as Google will pickup on this when your site is crawled by Googlebot.
Applying for a free Google Webmasters account is extremely important in order to view analytics and statistics about your website. In the analytics section you can generate Google html tracking code which is placed in the head section of your web page.
- Guest Blogging– This is still a viable source of backlinks, however, make sure the blog is relevant to your product or services and has a high domain authority.
- Social Media
- Alot of online articles state social signals are not backlinks, however, I have to disagree since I’ve used this method and obtained excellent SERP. Google Webmaster Tools backlinks section shows many links from alot of social media places such as Pinterest, Tumblr, Linkedin, Blogspot, Google+, etc. Click on the image below to view a snapshot of Google Webmaster Tools backlinks section.
- Write original engaging articles pertaining to your products or services, including embedded videos, posting them on all your social media sites. Each article you post should include anchor text pointing back to different pages on your website giving them backlinks and page authority. Do not repeat over and over the same anchor text words; spice it up alittle with different long tail keywords.
- If your article content is very informative, visitors will re-pin, follow, or link to it as well as their followers, increasing your backlinks exponentially.
Video Marketing –There are many video sharing services on the internet such as Youtube and Dailymotion where you can also obtain backlinks. The first line of video description should start with your url and continue with your video description including targeted keywords. If your videos are optimized properly, they can show up in Google’s search engine results.
Since Domain authority consist of many different metrics, the best method of improvement is to improve your overall SEO. Back links are the most important factor calculating your Domain Authority score. You should focus on building high quality do follow backlinks from high PR sites. Avoid server link farms and paid directories. Guest blogging on blogs with higher DA than yours is an excellent way to increase your website DA, however, be cautious about using the same link anchor text repeatedly; change your words around. Make sure you get do follow backlinks from your guest post.
Google’s algorithm includes a social media factor affecting the DA and SERP of websites. Your articles on these social media sites, with unique high quality content, will shared by your followers which in turn will be shared by their followers resulting a better DA. Don’t forget to include some link anchor text in your articles pointing back to your website pages that are revelant to the article.
Professional Internet Marketing Strategies
Prior to the introduction of the internet, brick and mortar stores were surviving rather well taking into consideration the overhead costs. When Amazon, Ebay and many more online stores came onto the scene with lower prices, brick and mortar stores starting feeling the pinch. The reason these online stores can offer lower prices is because of several reasons.
• Online stores are open 24×7
• No nationwide building leases with associated expenses
• Less employees – only needed for distribution centers
• People can shop from the comfort of home
Obviously americans have less money due to the present economic situation so we look for the best prices available and the internet allows us to do that quickly without driving around using up expensive gasoline.
Internet marketing works hand and hand with SEO (search engine optimization) because this is a method to expose your services or products to consumers online. One can have the best looking website in the world but if you can’t be found on search engines, your online business is destined for failure. Web designers may or may not also be SEO experts so I would suggest asking upfront about this option because you could ultimately end up hiring a third party to implement your SEO requirements.
Cisco Corporation provides the backbone of the internet and stated within the next 5 years, 75% of the internet will be video content so this is definitely part of your internet marketing campaign. Undoubtedly, compared to text and pictures, videos are a much more efficient method of showing off your products in action. There are a number of online video sharing websites and increasing yearly.
Social media content marketing has increased dramatically in the past decade and provides an excellent method of exposing your products or services. Writing informative articles that engage visitors and posting on social media sites with anchor text backlinks to your website can dramatically help your presence on search engines.